Wednesday 16 April 2008

Pet Consumerism



I can never get enough of the weird and wonderful products available for pets:




Swiss Chalet Pet Estate -dog house

I wonder if this dog house comes fully landscaped?




pet peek


This is a great idea! I live two houses down from a walkway, and my next-door-neighbour's dog goes nuts every time someone walks along it. Although I'm not sure if being able to see what's on the other side would stop the dog from barking.




Kittypod

Actually, this cat bed would make a great salad bowl.




JOG A DOG Tread Mill


I don't know -- yes, many dogs are overweight, but shouldn't they be outside in the fresh air and open spaces?




Meowlingual Cat Translator

I know what my cat would be saying if I bought one of these Meowlingual Cat Translators: "You're an idiot."




On Friday, I'm off to Vegas for four days with five of my girlfriends to celebrate our [gulp] 50th birthdays (that's a lot of numbers for one sentence). I've been friends with these women for 30 or more years. Despite knowing everything there is to know about me, they still love me. Go figure.

No comments: