Wednesday 1 October 2008

More Amazing Products for Pets

I've been spending far too much blog space worrying and writing about stray cats. It's time for some fun, so I thought I'd feature a few of the latest sometimes cool, sometimes useless products for pets:




Umbrellas at Brolliesgalore. One for your dog

I think this is one of those items that seemed like a good idea at the time.




Adult Crazy Cat Lady Costume

(via Snowflake)


The Crazy Cat Lady costume -- just in time for Halloween.




brake-fast

(via Maya-Gabrielle)


Some pets are notorious for gulping down their food only to barf it up a few minutes later. These three posts encourage your pet to dine at a more leisurely pace. Might also frustrate the hell out of them. Note to self: find out if this product is available for humans.

The "click on the bowl to see how it works" doesn't work for me.




Fun Run Outdoor Cat Enclosure

(via Aswan)


This outdoor enclosure is supposed to keep your cat safe from predators and getting lost or run over. But all I can think of when I look at it is:

1) The potential for it to roll down the driveway or lawn, and into the path of an oncoming car.

2) How a large dog might view this as a gigantic toy -- with a live kitty inside! Kind of like a Cracker Jack box for canines.



No comments: