Monday 31 December 2007

My Cat's New Year's Resolutions



My cat, Meeko, wanted to share her New Year's resolutions with you:


Improve stalking technique - humans have caught on to my toe-nipping ways

Exercise more - try out that new cat toy the human was so excited about

Stop trying to catch the chipmunk through the protective glass shield

Don't automatically respond to the can opener when it's used - sometimes it's just tomatoes

Don't tease neighbour's dog through fence

Eat food from the bowl, not from the floor

Make sure my butt is inside the box when I use the litter

Stop staring down stairs to the dark basement with tail puffed up (especially when female human is home alone)

Stop batting small, shiny objects under fridge and stove

Don't climb Christmas tree or eat tinsel

Find out where humans hide the catnip


Happy Mew Year! Happy Mew Year! Happy Mew Year! Happy Mew Year! Happy Mew Year! Happy Mew Year! Happy Mew Year

No comments: